Sunday, August 31, 2008

Anybody actually know how to use this thing?

Just for the record, I was NOT going to buy anything new until we moved back into our real house. But, upon working on the quilted duvet cover for Megan's bed, I finally lost my cool and became obsessed with finding a deal on a long arm quilting table.
Craig's list is the end-all for spontaneous shopping. Thanks to Dan doing a marathon drive to Oregon and back, I have a new toy, which Dan is now convinced is "bigger, more expensive and more annoying" than any of his. Careful ... I'll take over the garage next!


Blick from the ad.


In a new attempt to guilt myself to finishing these projects, here are the sneak peeks at work just waiting for me to master using the quilting table - these just need time!
Megan's duvet cover (in process a mere 3.5 years)
Sophia's baby quilt - closer to 4 years old than she is.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Sherry,

You are my new best friend. I tried to get Michael to get me one (after I did a full size quilt for Michelle) and he thought I was nuts. Never thought to look on Craigslist.

Sherry, Dan, Megan, & Sophia said...

hey there - I still need to get together with you some day. Things got a little crazy and time got away from me. How's your schedule looking for next week?